Veterinary Education In Mexico

Date
1943
Authors
Chavarria, M.
Major Professor
Advisor
Committee Member
Journal Title
Journal ISSN
Volume Title
Publisher
Altmetrics
Authors
Research Projects
Organizational Units
Series
Department
Iowa State University Digital Repository
Abstract

The National School of Veterinary Medicine, which is included among our old educational centers, was established in 1853, and at that time was annexed to the National School of Agriculture. It was not until 1916, or 63 years later, that it became independent, and began to develop a great cultural and spiritual program, to grow, and to change its courses to produce the best type of professional men to meet the increasing needs of the people.

Comments
Description
Keywords
Citation
DOI
Source
Collections