Factors influencing egg production Ill. The association of the date of hatch with date of first egg, sexual maturity and egg production in S. C. White Leghorns
1. The data show a positive rectilinear association between the date of hatch and the date of first egg.
2. The date of hatch seemed to have a very slight association with the age at first egg (sexual maturity).
3. A decided curvilinear association was found between the date of hatch and the number of eggs produced before March 1.
4. The data show a positive rectilinear correlation between the date of hatch and spring egg production (March, April, May and June).
5. The date of hatch has a curvilinear association with total annual egg yield.